The Wonder of JOUNE Digestible Oils
We work with one of the top producers in South Africa, who sell all their crops to Europe. JOUNE is the only local company that uses these famous, export-grade botanical materials in their products.
We only use high-quality MCT Oil as a carrier oil to guarantee the best absorption rate. We avoid coconut oil as it is a low-quality carrier and may not give you the best results.
JOUNE stands out from the rest – naturally!
Relaxing, Soothing, Improves Concentration
This Low Strength oil with MCT is a versatile oil that can provide comfort, relaxation and help with concentration for children. This oil is made with organic ingredients of EU Export Grade, which means your children are getting the best oil for their concentration, mood and overall well-being. This quality hybrid oil will help your loved ones flourish!
Important notice: THIS OIL HAS NO PSYCHO-ACTIVE EFFECTS AND WILL NOT MAKE CHILDREN OR ANIMALS FEEL ‘HIGH’.
Our Low Strength digestible oil with MCT is a calmative, gentle and recuperative solution for pets and animals.
The EU Export Grade organic ingredients in this oil ensures that your beloved animals are being given wholesome, quality oil to keep help them calm down and to support their overall health and wellness.
The ingredients is this oil are not psycho-active and cannot cause your animal to experience a 'high'.
DOSAGE GUIDELINES: JOUNE DIGESTIBLE OIL FOR PETS/ANIMALS
OIL DOSAGE FOR DOGS AND CATS
Digestible (JOUNE Low Oil for Pets and Animals:)
One drop of oil per 2 kilograms of body weight, twice a day.
Maintenance (JOUNE Low Oil for Pets and Animals:)
One drop of oil per 2.5 kilograms of bodyweight, once or twice a day.
DIGESTIBLE OIL DOSAGE FOR HORSES AND BIG ANIMALS:
JOUNE Low Oil for Pets and Animals:
100 – 280 kilogram / ponies :
10 drops (half a pipette or 0.5ml) twice a day
JOUNE Low Oil for Pets and Animals
280+ kilogram horses :
1 Pipette twice per day.
Remember to ALWAYS take it ‘low and slow’. It is advised that clients discuss the use of digestible oils with their pet or animal’s veterinarian before administering the oil.
Calming. Helps to Lift your Mood, Increases Focus and boosts Serotonin levels
Our Medium Strength Digestible Oil with MCT has been developed to assist with challenging times. The organic ingredients in this oil work in harmony to enhance your mood, provide vitality and focus, and deliver natural stress relief.
Unlock your full potential and experience a stress-free day with this amazing feel-good oil, without the 'high'!
Increase Mental & Body Relaxation, Heal your Body Inside and Out
This powerful digestible oil with MCT was created using superior quality organic ingredients. It has a unique blend of very specific strains to ease aches and pains and to help your body’s internal clock to shut down when it’s time to do so.
It relieves stress, increases dopamine and helps with mental and full body relaxation. Unwind the natural way!
DIGESTIBLE OILS HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO RELIEVE SYMPTOMS IN THE FOLLOWING AILMENTS:
ADD & ADHD
Addiction & Alcoholism
ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
Autism Spectrum Disorder(ASD)
Colitis & Crohn's Disease
Epilepsy & Seizures
Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD)
HIV & AIDS
Huntington's Disease (HD)
- Encephalopathy (HIE)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Motion Sickness
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Osteoporosis/Bone Health
- Parkinson's Disease
- Prion Disease
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Skin Conditions
- Sleep Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Weight Loss
- Inflammatory Bowel Disorder (IBD)
Dosage Guidelines: Digestible Oils
Our full extract organic ingredients are mixed with pure MCT oil for better absorption and bioavailability to your body. This combination creates a slow release, and the body is able to use up to 80% more of the nutrients in organic ingredients.
HOW TO USE THE OIL:
- Start low and slow. It can take time to figure out an appropriate dose. There’s no one size fits all, and it takes trial and error to find the right dosage. A good rule of thumb: Start at a low dose (usually 5 drops) and increase gradually, which will guard against possible side-effects (if any).
- Take the desired dose of JOUNE digestible oils with MCT Oil underneath your tongue – hold it there for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Dosage: You can take your low and medium strength JOUNE digestible oil with MCT Oil in the morning and high and extra strength always at night. If you suffer from insomnia, use your oil around an hour, to an hour and a half before bedtime.
- Normal maximum daily dose for adults low to medium strength oils: 1 to 2 pipettes.
- Normal maximum daily dose for adults high to extra strength oil: 0.5 to 1.5 pipettes
- When sick, in pain, post operation, healing or during trauma, double up the daily dose and return to normal dose once recovered.
- Low and medium strength oils: Don’t hesitate to play around with dosages – use the oils during the day as/or when needed. You cannot overdose and there are no side-effects.
- Remember it takes a while for JOUNE digestible oils to have an effect on your body – nature takes its time. Don’t rush it!
If you are sensitive to medication, make sure that you start with small doses of JOUNE Digestible oils first. Try a few drops of oil to see how your body responds to it and gradually increase the dosage.
- The low and medium strength oils are anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, help alleviate symptoms of chronic pain, increase focus & creativity, increase serotonin and much more – it’s your “feel good without feeling high” happiness in a bottle.
- The high and extra strength oils may increase mental & body relaxation, decrease nausea, decrease acute pain, increase dopamine, relieve insomnia and has many other healing properties. It also has a little bit of a sedative effect, so it is not advised that you take it in the mornings.
- Please be patient and consistent with the use of your oil. Small daily doses are how we start to shift our health and promote homeostasis in the body. There is no quick fix to health and wellness. It takes conscious daily effort.
- There are no side-effects and taking the oil will not interfere or compromise any other medication or treatment you may be using.
- Coming off pharmaceutical medication needs to be done slowly with the assistance of natural medications and in collaboration with your medical healthcare provider. Allow your body a period of at least 3- 6 months to adjust.
- Your thoughts, emotions, surroundings and state of mind also play a vital role in your health. Be mindful of these and practice self-care at all times.
- Start with only 2 drops under the tongue in the evening for 3 days. Then 2 drops under the tongue in the morning and afternoon for 2 days. Gradually increase the dose to a maximum of 10 to 15 drops per day (in total). Again, it will take a while to figure out the ‘sweet spot’ for the perfect dose because every child’s body is different, they are different ages, they do not all weigh the same, and their bodies respond differently. It is literally impossible to give a standard dosage instruction for children.
- Always consult a medical professional before starting your child on digestible oil products. While they are safe, your child may be allergic to particular ingredients. Also, doctors may prescribe another treatment type for your child’s condition.
- During the first couple of weeks, you should watch for adverse effects. In most cases, however, there will be none.
- If your child responds well to the product, you may increase the dosage to four drops, three times a day, or 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops in the afternoon. However, before you decide to increase your child’s dosage, consult a medical professional. Giving your child a higher dosage comes with a minimal chance of side-effects.
- Small children may refuse to take the drops underneath their tongues. This is not a problem – you can put the oil in their favourite drink, or even put it in porridge etc. Dropping a dose into a glass of water will be less effective, as the oil can stick to the side of the glass. The oil mixes better with milk, for example.
- One of the first things that you will most likely notice when giving your children digestible oil is a sense of calmness. This effect is the most powerful of digestible oils. With that increased calmness comes many additional benefits such as lower blood pressure, less anxiety, and depression.
- The most proven benefit of digestible oil nis to relieve stress. This effect is the most commonly known effect of these products. Stress and anxiety can be crippling for a child.
- Your oil is NEVER supposed to solidify. If this happens, it means you are using an inferior product, made from normal coconut oil. That is NOT the optimal carrier oil. JOUNE only uses the purest MCT Oil available on the market.
- The best way to store your JOUNE digestible oil is in an upright position in a spot with a stable temperature away from extreme light, heat, or moisture. A dry, cool, pantry is a perfect place for storing your oil.
- Another option is of course to store your JOUNE digestible oil in your refrigerator. While this is not required, many people like to do this because they believe it will ensure a longer shelf life for their oil. If you use your oils regularly, that won’t be a problem either!
- If you properly store your JOUNE digestible oil, you should find that it lasts for about one year. People who use digestible oils regularly will have nothing to worry about since they take the oil often enough that they are replacing it with a fresh bottle on a regular basis.
- We always encourage our clients to discuss their use of digestible oils with their Healthcare providers.
We have no doubt that with regular use, together with diet and lifestyle adjustments if needed, you will soon start to reap the benefits and rewards of switching to green health!
All information presented on this website is not meant as a substitute for, or alternative to, information from health care practitioners. JOUNE products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease but merely to provide some relief of certain symptoms that may be experienced. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or veterinarian when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.