TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We are JOUNE SA (PTY) LTD this is our website available at www.joune.co.za and these are our legal terms, including our
- Shipping policy – which you agree to by placing an order.
- Terms of sale– which you agree to by checking a check box when you place an order through this website; and
We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this web page.
If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to JOUNE SA (PTY) LTD
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to www.naturalremedies.co.za accessible from www.joune.co.za
- “You” means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping www.joune.co.za The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout. FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER R799.
- Shipping method: South Africa up to 2kg
Shipment cost: R115
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days max
- Shipping method: South Africa over 2kg up to 10kg
Shipment cost: R175
Estimated delivery time: 3-5 business days max
- Shipping method: Local Pick Up Pretoria Moot
Shipment cost: R20 admin/packaging fee
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes
JOUNE SA does not ship to PO Boxes.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
JOUNE SA is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. However, we always endeavour to assist our clients, so If You received Your Order damaged, please take photos of the damage and contact us urgently on firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the pictures.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
- By visiting this page on our website: joune.co.za
- By sending us an email: email@example.com
Terms of sale
- These terms cover any transactions where we provide goods to you through this website.
- The parties. We are the vendor under these terms. You are the customer under these terms.
- Duration. These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
- Orders. Please read the following information about orders carefully. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You place orders with us on the following basis:
- you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction;
- we only conclude an agreement when we dispatch our goods to you;
- orders placed after 1pm on a Thursday will only be delivered the following week;
- we may cancel any order, but we will refund any money you have paid if we do;
- delivering of orders is through a third party and JOUNE has no jurisdiction over them.
- courier delivery (at R99 countrywide) takes between 2 to 4 working days, depending on where you stay;
- should you stay in a very far outlying area, delivery may take longer; It is the client’s responsibility to enquire whether the area they stay in is regarded as ‘far outlying’ or ‘very far outlying’.
- couriers are CLOSED over weekends and on public holidays – please take this into regard when you place your order.
- we conclude an agreement where you are domiciled; and
- each order is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
- Order enquiries. Your order will be dispatched within 24 to 48 hours after you have placed the order on this website, weekends excluded. All orders placed on a Friday will automatically only be processed on a Monday. Please do NOT enquire about delivery of your order if not more than a week (5 working days, excl. weekends and public holidays) have passed since you placed the order. All queries before this period will not be attended to.
- Goods. We sell products to you under the following conditions:
- you will bear the cost and we will choose the way of packaging and delivering the goods unless agreed otherwise;
- should you choose to pay via manual EFT, you have to make payment within 12 hours after placing an order and send official proof of payment to: email@example.com
- we will do our best to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after you have placed an order, but we are not liable, and you may not cancel an order if we do not do so timeously.
- risks related to the goods pass to you on delivery.
- ownership of the goods passes to you on payment of the fees in full.
- it is your responsibility to contact us immediately should your order be incorrect. You have a maximum of 12 hours to do this.
- you have the same rights against us as we have against our suppliers in terms of any warranty attached to the goods or imposed by law.
- Your data. You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a licence to use it to provide the goods. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
- Intellectual property. JOUNE may own intellectual property rights in their goods, and you may not use those rights without their permission. They may prosecute you for any violations of their proprietary rights.
- Disclaimer. We disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. We are not liable for any defect that you cause.
- Fees and payment. You will pay us the fees on the due date. You may not withhold payment of any amount due to us for any reason.
- Indirect damages excluded. We are not liable for any damages or losses that our products may cause you.
- Breach. Please don’t breach your obligations under this agreement. If you do, we have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
- Termination. We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we discontinue the goods, believe providing the goods could burden or pose a risk to us, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the goods has become impractical. If we need to, we will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
- Resolving disputes. We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiation fails, and finally go to arbitration if mediation fails.
- Notices and domicile. We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each other’s email addresses and choose their respective street addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents, but they may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other.
- Force majeure. Things may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, but the other party may cancel the agreement on written notice to the other if the circumstances persist for more than 60 calendar days.
- Entire agreement. The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
- Changes. If we change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes will only apply to future orders.
- Governing law. South African law governs this agreement.
- Jurisdiction. You consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
- Product Liability and indemnity: We encourage you to discuss any supplements you are considering with your healthcare provider first, including those for sale on this website and by the company/companies. Some of our therapeutic products are not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use immediately & consult a medical doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms. The company does not accept any responsibility for any possible side-effects – whether perceived or real. You use all products at your own risk and NO refunds/reimbursements will be given whatsoever.
- Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
- Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
- Framing. You may not frame this website.
- Capacity. You agree to the terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
- Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
- Ownership. We or our third-party licensors own all rights in this website.
- Trade marks. All our trade marks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners’ property.
- Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
- Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
- Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website or products.
- Direct & Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any direct or indirect damages.
- Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
- Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect:
- on submission when you place an order; and
- automatically when you visit this website.
- Acceptance. You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
- Collected on submission. We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
- Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
- Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
- Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
- Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
- Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
- Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
- Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
- Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
- Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us
JOUNE shall not be held liable for the medical claims made by customer or manufacturers testimonials and or recommendations. All statements made regarding the listed products have not been evaluated by SAHPRA or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners.
JOUNE takes no responsibility for the following:
- improper use of these products
- failed drug tests
- side effects
- incorrect dosages.
We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or veterinarian when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.
Do not exceed more than 20mg of CBD(Cannabidiol) in your daily dose as per South African government regulations. Regulation amending s22(A)2 of the Medicine and Related Substance Act, 1965 (Act no.101 of 1965) Published 23 May 2019
It is especially important for those who are pregnant, nursing, chronically ill, elderly or under the age of 18 to discuss the use of these products with a physician prior to consuming. You must be 18 years or older to visit this website and/or purchase any CBD products.
SOUTH AFRICAN REGULATIONS REGARDING CBD AND THC
In 2019, acting on recommendations of the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA), South Africa’s health minister down-scheduled cannabidiol (CBD) to a Schedule 4 substance and fully descheduled specific CBD-containing preparations and products.
A year later, in May 2020, the health minister, again acting on the recommendations of SAHPRA, published what is potentially South Africa’s first true roadmap on cannabis legislation in Government Gazette 43347 (Notice R586).
Notice R586 maintains CBD at a Schedule 4 status and completely removes the cannabis plant from the Schedules to the Medicines Act. The notice also down-schedules THC to a Schedule 6 substance, and completely deschedules THC when:
- contained in raw plant material and processed products manufactured from such material, where intended for industrial purposes and not for human or animal ingestion, and containing 0.2% or less of THC.
- contained in processed products made from cannabis containing at most 0.001% THC; or
- raw plant material is cultivated, possessed, and consumed by an adult, in private for personal consumption.
- Specifically focusing on CBD, Notice R586 allows for the sale of specific CBD products, namely as:
- complementary medicines containing no more than 600mg cannabidiol per sales pack, providing a maximum daily dose of 20mg of cannabidiol and making a general health enhancement, health maintenance or relief of minor symptoms (low-risk) claim or
- processed products made from cannabis raw plant material intended for ingestion containing at most 0.0075% CBD where only the naturally occurring quantity of cannabinoids found in the source material is contained in the product.
Leaving our website disclaimer
If we provided any link to a research website where there is products or medical information, the exit disclaimer indicates that when you click on the link you will leave the www.joune.co.za website and visit an external link. Links to any informational websites are provided solely as a service to our users. External links provide additional information. These may be useful or interesting and has no affiliation to the promotion, sale and distribution of JOUNE products. Links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations by JOUNE and none should be inferred.
*A disclaimer is generally any statement intended to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations.